HOW IT WORKS
- Each bike holds up to 16 people!
- Enjoy two hours of lively local entertainment each tour
- Visit 2-3 local establishments during your tour
- Gather & Go!
- Foster fun and create a memorable experience
- Provide a certified and well-trained pilot to navigate the bike
- Deliver a safe and unique way to tour the city
What We Expect From You
- Book the time and day for your tour and pay online
- Be aware you’re on a guest-powered tour – be prepared to pedal
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to the tour’s start time
- Listen to your pilot to ensure everyone’s safety
- Complete waivers before hopping on the bike
- Consider a post-tour plan
Reserve a bike just for you and your friends. Pedal Pub Calgary can host from 8-16 passengers per bike. Gather & Go to celebrate birthday, bachelor/bachelorette parties, anniversaries, corporate events, and countless other occasions!Book Now!
Looking for a way to see the sights, sounds and flavors of Calgary’s best breweries, bars, and restaurants? If you have a group of less than 8, booking individual seats is perfect. Meet new people, enjoy some beverages, and even get in a workout!
Hop on and experience Calgary like you never have before!
1. How much does a tour cost?
Pricing depends on the type of tour you select, as well as the date and time of the event. Check out availability now to see pricing and times.
2. How do I pay?
You can use our secure online payment system to pay for your tour, and all payments must be made in full to book the tour. No cash payments are accepted.
3. Who is the “designated” Pedal Pub driver?
No need to provide a driver—we provide a certified Pedal Pub pilot. These friendly folks will be responsible for steering you in the right direction, taking photos and guiding you through the coolest parts of town.
4. What powers the bike?
You do – this 16 person patio on wheels is pedal powered! And to help keep the party moving, our bikes come equipped with an electric-assist feature to help when necessary
5. How old do I have to be to ride?
All riders must be 18 years or older.
6. Can I drink alcohol on the bike?
Alcohol is not currently permitted on the bike.
7. Do I need to sign any waivers before hopping on?
On the day of your tour, all riders must sign a waiver. Each rider must show their confirmation of completion, as well as his or her ID to ride.