HOW IT WORKS
- Each bike holds a maximum of 16 guests and minimum of 8
- The average tour is 2 hours of lively socializing and libations
- Your tour includes 2 to 3 stops at local establishments
- Gather & Go for a uniquely social experience of the city
- Foster fun and create a memorable experience
- Provide a certified and well-trained pilot to navigate the bike
- Deliver a safe and unique way to tour the city
What We Expect From You
- Book the time and day for your tour and pay online
- Be aware you’re on a guest-powered tour – be prepared to pedal
- Feel free to bring beer and wine – but no glass
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to the tour’s start time
- Listen to your pilot to ensure your and everyone’s safety
- Complete waivers before hopping on
- Have a post tour plan
Reserve a bike just for you and a group of your friends, family and well-wishers. Pedal Pub Calgary requires a minimum of 8 riders, and we can accommodate a maximum of 16 passengers. GATHER & GO to celebrate birthdays, bachelor/bachelorette parties, anniversaries, corporate events and countless other occasions!Book Now!
Looking for a way to see the sights, sounds and flavors of Pedal Pub Calgary’s best bars and restaurants? If you have a group of fewer than 8 people, booking individual seats is a perfect fit. Get to know new people, enjoy a few adult beverages and even get in a decent workout! Hop on and experience [location-city] like you never have before.Book Now!
1. How much does a tour cost?
Pricing depends on the type of tour you select, as well as the date and time of the event. Check out availability now to see pricing and times.
2. How do I pay?
You can use our secure online payment system to pay for your tour, and all payments must be made in full to book the tour. No cash payments are accepted.
3. Who is the “designated” Pedal Pub driver?
No need to provide a driver—we provide a certified Pedal Pub pilot. These friendly folks will be responsible for steering you in the right direction, taking photos and guiding you through the coolest parts of town.
4. Are the Pedal Pub party bikes motorized?
As of this year, yes! Our Dutch-made party bikes will give riders an electric assist to help keep the party moving. However, we can customize the tour to your preferences in case you want to burn some extra calories.
5. How old do I have to be to ride?
All riders must be 18 years or older and must be 21 or older to consume alcohol.*
6. Can I drink alcohol on the party bike?
Alcohol is not permitted on the bike.*
7. Do I need to sign any waivers before hopping on?
On the day of your tour, all riders must sign a waiver. Each rider must show their confirmation of completion, as well as his or her ID to ride.